Monday, September 3

Hello Kitty...


It is official. Reginas Birthday will be Hello Kitty Themed. I am 99,9 % sure Reginas Birthday will take place on September 29th, because That is when Her energy levels are fine and she has recovered from third Round of chemo. I AM working hard to get SOME Hello Kitty snacks and decorations, but I am so glad that some of my friends are helping me to find some HK themed things. I am starting to wish that Regina had Princess themed party again. lol For a cake at first she wanted me to bake her Hello Kitty shaped cake, BUT we went to Ice cream store ( basking Robins) and she saw Ice Cream Hello Kitty cake, and now she wants THAT instead.... Oh well, What Regina wants, she gets...
I asked her If She wants REAL HELLo kitty to show up at her house- She told me She is not sure because she has never really seen Real Hello Kitty.... OH. She is one Lucky Girl.. All I got for my 8th birthday was some flowers, one or 2 gifts and That is it. Honestly, I do not even Remember my 8th birthday. Weird.. I remember when I was 2 years old, but not when I was 8....

Regina is doing Great right now. We went to my friends house today to meet other friends and eat some yummy food , and afterwards, we went to LAX to pick up my Dh who just got home from Asia.... My sweet husband lost more weight... and what do I do- I GAIN weight. JUST LOOKING AT FOOD I GAIN WEight, and I have no desire to start a diet. I WANT TO but I just can't bring myself to do it...

We will be in CHLA on 5,6,7th of sept. Then we will go to Ronald McDonald house, and Then back to CHLA on MOnday Wednesday and Friday for labs , blood and platelets( I am just guessing). Low counts, more fevers, more nights in hospital....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI there,
That is sooo funny what you wrote about High School Musical 2, I have 2 little girls ages 9 and 10 and we watch it over and over. We even watch HIgh School Musical 1 over and over. We play the CD game and listen to the CD in the car!!! Me and my husband are going crazy. I am not telling them Hannah Montana is in it at the end or that will be another reason to watch it again!! Happy to here the MRI is stable. CArolyn Lilly

Patty said...

Sounds like our Granddaughter Audrey, she has watched that darn video so much, she knows the lines by heart.

Anonymous said...

They sell Hello Kitty party supplies (plates, napkins ect.) at Target. I just saw them there yesterday. Have a great birthday celebration!