- Cupcakes baked
- 2 cakes made and decorated
- Mini hamburgers done
- Shnitchels done
- 4 loaves of bread cut with cookie cutters
- Blue cheese walnut terrine- done
- macaroni salad- almost done
- scones -done, but not perfect.
- cucumbers cut into flower shapes
- Sour kraut slow cooked!!!!
- Meet marinated
- Goody bags filled ( almost, sandra, waiting for your "stuff") with help from Regina
- Table ready
- KIDS ROOMS NOT CLEANED
- KITCHEN NOT CLEANED
- I FORGOT TO ORDER pink and green and blue balloons :(
- I forgot to buy extra ice cream
- I forgot to buy pears and strawberries :(
- I need extra Ice
- I need few more drinks for kids
- craft tables ready for kids to use
- I forgot to buy sharpies for foil art
- I still have to make cream cheese spread for salmon rolls
- I still have to bake mini cinnamon rolls
- I still have to bake italian sausage pirogies
- Salad tomorrow
- childrens sandwitches tomorrow
AND... MOre things to do... OH, I also made 4 different colors of play dough - non toxic, eatable, BUT VERY SALTY.... and if some of you remember to take couple of play dough cutters or rollers.. etc. I'd appreciate it.. I do not have any playdough toys :(
OK. IT is 9.52 and this is first time today I Am sitting down ( well, I woke up 6 am and took kids to school.....and did some shopping... But car drive sitting really does not count...lol
I also took Regina to school today. Around 10 am I got a call from School. REGINA complains headache and is dizzy... REALLY....??? DizZY?? In a weird way only time she complains dizziness when she is in school. I do not get it. She gets chemo and is fine, She takes YUCKY medicine - She is ok, She goes to school- SHE GETS DIZZY??? HUH??? WHAT am I missing here. I sense somebody just does not like school very much. I told her today- NEXT time she complains dizziness I WILL NOT PICK HER UP FROM SCHOOL. NO WAY, never, sorry, . She started crying- HER WAY OUT --- OF COURSE....
I WILL not pick her up from school I do not care how dizzy she feels. Only time I will pick her up is when she has fever or throws up.!!!! AND tummy pain- NORMAL, due her meds. NOthing serious. Oh REgina , Regina , REgina... Why everything has to be so complicated..
If you think my dh made it easy for her at home , you are wrong. SHE had to do her school work from 10 am till 2.10. OH, she was pissed. She thought she could play and watch TV,- But instead she was stuck doing reading, math and reading, and math, and more reading.......
See you all tomorrow. party is on.!!!!!