Wednesday, September 19

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGINA!!!!

I hope Regina does not hate me rest of my life...lol I did not get her any toys. I got her Few clothes with Hello Kitty and sleeping beauty stuff.. Honestly she was very exited. She started trying them on right away and gave me fashion show. Lately she has done lot of " modelin" and model walking around the house. She looks very serious while she does it.:) Today we are going to hospital for labs. I AM HOPING HER ANC IS ALL ready starting to come up. If yes, then I want to drive home today and take her to CHilis to eat.

BTW. GO to chilis on 24th of september. It is their annual ST JUDE fundrising event. All profits will go to ST JUDE.
I think Nick will take Gabriel there, but sadly Regina and I have to stay to hospital because she will have procedure that they ( picc line out, Double Hickman in)

ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ROCK!!!!

7 comments:

Patty said...

Just in case you missed this on the other post. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Go here to pick up your card.
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1259571742141&source=jl999
Happy Birthday Regina.
Tell Mommy to copy and post in the browser, and it will take you to a Birthday card, just for you.

Queen D said...

YES WE GOT IT!!! That was really cool card. Regina told me NO way, she never seen anything like it...lol :)
Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Regina!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Regina to the cutest little girl I have ever seen. I love all your new clothes....I visit your site every day and when you are having a good day so am I!
jerripinkpassion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET REGINA!!!!

I will be celebrating and thanking God for you sweetie.

You are a ROCK to so many and you are my HERO for sure.

Keep kicking cancer's butt...

You look so beautiful in your new clothes, mom, you did GOOD!

We went with snail mail, hope you got our card.

Lots of hugs for you today,

Susan & Jordan

Beverly said...

Happy happy birthday to a beautiful eight year old!

I love the clothes, and I love the matching nail polish!

What a wonderful and miraculous day!

Ilaria said...

Happy birthday Regina! I did some shopping for you today, but it might take a little while before it reaches you across the world! :)