Saturday, September 18

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! REGINA!!!!

It is not 19th yet but it is soon :) My sweet girl will be 5 years old tomorrow. I can not belive that 5 years has passed . TO fast :( HAPPY Birthday, and we promise we will not spent your next B-Day in the Hospital.
I asked what she wanted for her birthday and she told me that she wants to have some kind of talking Panda Bear. I have no idea what she is talking about but if I find it- ONE day, I'll get if for her. AND GUESS WHAT- she wants to have big red dog- BUT not any red dog. It has to be real and it has to look like Clifford( we have 3-4 toy cliffords). I don't know where she gets these Ideas from . NOT FROM ME!

She is doing lit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Regina!!
As soon as you're settled, I've got some presents to send her. Unfortunately, no talking pandas. I actually looked online but found nothing. However....there are two REAL pandas in Memphis, at the zoo. Ya Ya (the girl) is 3 and Le Le (the boy) is 5.
Glad the first day of chemo is over.
She will have much better birthdays in the future.
Always thinking of you both.
Love, Angel Carol :)