Sunday, May 1

Tough day

Regina is not getting better. Infact, she is getting worse. She is throwing up whenever she eats anything. SHe throws up even pedialyte. Ntohing stayes in. NOTHING> This is so wrong. SO WRONG. She was supposed to get better not worse. She can not loose anymore weight, she has to start eating and stop throwing up. She does not have dierrhea, but she has looser stools. I wonder if tomorrow is her diarrhea day. Oh man, she is just not drinking enought fluids to keep her hydrated. I emailed her doctor in St Jude and he told me the same think I allready know. keep her hydrated. he also told me to take her to her doctor here if she is not getting any better and she even may need some IV fluids. This is not happeneing. Her MRI was good , so what is going on now??? Did she really get a stomach flue this time? Did she?

I have not mentioned this but in april 2003 she was also hospitalised with dehydration . Doctors did not find out why she was sick( same symptoms- vomiting and loose stools. All cultures came back normal). WHY????

OH, and Gabriel is covered with red ichy skin( thighs, cheeks, joint areas)

No comments: