Tuesday, May 10

This what happens when you let your guest( under 6) run wild in your house. We thought what we heard was kids jumping off the bed in our master bedroom( which they did for a while), but then jumping turned into something brutal. One of the kids opened my dresser drawer and got out hammer and hammered our bed board. this is one third of damage done. I am thankful that nothing else happened, but starting from next pary, kids are not allowed in our master bedroom. Not even during sleepovers, when they watch tv before they fall asleep). I know it was partially my fault, but my kids know what happens when they touch something that mommy and daddy are forbidded them to touch. I was not thinking about other kids, and I really can not but everything away and lock down. But oh well, I always learn things hard way. But this is one expensive lesson to be learned........ take care , and tell your kids ask first , if hammering is allowed in Tans house.

No comments: