Tuesday, May 31

Car Missing

UPDATE-- Happened what I thought. They went out to WRONG location. And there they are accusing me taking my car to repear shop. Was it so hard to them to call me and ask. One simple phonecall from Libety mutual would have prevented all this fucking stress I am in now.


I just called Liberty mutual to see how things are going with my car issue. GUESS WHAT. They thought that I had taken car to repear shop because west coast towing did not have my car. MY CAR IS MISSING AND NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
What makes me mad is, Liberty mutual knew on thursday that car wasnot on towing place. WHy they did not call me? I am sitting here , waiting them to give me something, but I get NOTHING???? Disrispect

4 comments:

Lennuk said...

Oo, no!
Customer service these days... It sucks.
I have stories to tell!

Queen D said...

Yes, and she is my contact. SHE has to give me all the details about this case, but so far I have to tie her down and pull information out word by word. SHE SUCKS.

Kathy said...

We've had our insurance with 21st Century or Farmer's for years, since we were married.

Good service, good rates-- maybe after you get this ironed out you should go shopping for a new company.

Queen D said...

Nick and I just had concersation about it last night. We kept Liberty mutual because in the past we got THE BEST service every. When somebody hit and run my car in St Jude parking lot, insurance was there next day, and They gave us all the information where are the best carshops and best this and that. I guess, we just got a LEMON ( I call Michelle Lemon- our LM contact. lol

But after this is over we will get a new insurance.