Thursday, May 5

Regina is still little sick. She eats about 180 calories per day and drinks minimal amount of fluids. She will play for couple of hours and then she will lie down to just watch tv or do nothing at all. Today she stayed awake little longer and draw me a lot of hearts and other things for Mothers day J. Her gums seem very red and swollen and she complains that she can not swallow because her mouth hurts, but I checked her throat and it is not red. Piece as big as elbow macaroni will make her gag. She throws up once a day and mostly before bedtime. I really don’t know what is the problem L

Tomorrow we will have my Bday party and some of our friends are taking kids with them. Reginas Best friend is also coming. If Regina shows no emotions about the people or her best friend then I really have no clue what it is. I suspect that she might be really stressed but then again, I don’t really know. Tomorrow I have to take her to her new school, so they can evaluate her and she if she needs special assistance. The way she behaves now will guarantee that she will get that special help.

I see that she is hurting from somewhere but she is not really complaining, . She knows that pain will take her to doctors office and then blood tests, and then hospitalizations… etc. I don’t want her suffer, but I can not help her if she is not letting us know what is going on . J

We hope tomorrow is better day. J

No comments: