Sunday, May 8

Happy Mothers day- and My Birthday fun...

ATTENTINON!!!!!- During the party one of the kids( I don't know which one, maybe it was one of mine ) took a hammer from top bookshelf and banged it against our bed footboard. Damage is done and it does not look pretty. I know who did it will not admit it but ask anyway.

Hi you all or hey guys J

Regina is feeling much better. I think I just have to shop in doughnut shop every day , because the moment I brought in her favorite sprinkled and chocolate dipped doughnuts she started feeling better- Such a mommas Girl J

I had my Birthday Party Yesterday. OMG. First , all of you who decided not to come, you have NO idea what you were missing out. It was the bestestestest party ever- for me J I want to thank you all of you from the bottom of my heart for coming and sharing some fun in Tan Style. I decided to do costume party this year. We had Botox lady- YES, pirates, skunk, skeletons- Disco dudes and groupies , mummies , college students, soccer moms, Renasanse ( sp) costumes, and Midnight priestess, and Chaplin, and Sleeping beauty, Myself I WAS NOT READY. Lol. People got confused when I told them that I was not ready, because I was wearing slippers, and couple of rollers and makeup and hair half done, and of course I was on my bunny jimmies , and when I told people I was not Ready, they looked at me like- Yo girl, what are you waiting for, go get upstairs and get ready. They even offered help in kitchen until I get ready. Lol. What a fun costume I had fooling people . I am soooooooo bad. Hehe. I was totally not expecting presents from anyone, but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE BEAUTIFUL presents. J (((( Big hug to you all ))) JJJ

MENU-
Healthy Mediterian Pasta Salad
Salmon with Blue cheese and bacon
Wilted spinach salad with Red wine reduced vinegrette
Rice with beef , tomatoes and shrimp( My dh tasty specialty)
Creative cold cuts, deviled eggs,
Goat cheese terrine with walnuts and chives
Sourkraut with slow roasted pork backJL
Tiramisu/kahlua Cake
Jills devine Chocolate creations- Jill is my best friend here who makes the BEST chocolate candy yet. J
Crackers, cocktails, beer, cider, juices, water, sparkling water, soda, sweedish meatballs, tortilla sausages- you name it , we got it all J Thank you for making this party so fun and special for me J

People danced, sang songs, and made fools out of themselves. Smoke cigars and drank whiskey or brandy . Tequila shots were fired and hearts were broken….(((()))))

Regina and Gabriel had fun playing with other kids and I was so happy to see that Regina was up and running around. She was shy to come down to see my guest, but she and H, and M and exellent time and that what matters. J

I will post pictures sometimes next week, OR if I get rid of this banging head ace I will do it tonight.

OH, I almost forgot to mention- I went to National scrapbooking day and got 22 pages done. This time I worked on OUR album, kids albums can wait, because Diana and Nick need album also. It is 6 PM now and I am ready to do something else, Eat maybe- something Healthy for a while …….

Take care and I wish you all the Best Mothers day ever—Tomorrow, May 8th Is also my Birthday, I think I will go to Mall with my friend and get a pedicure and eat more Ice cream from Baskin and Robins, and do other fun stuffJ You all do the same- Enjoy your day- BE FREE !!!!!!
Diana

No comments: