Thursday, May 12

MOMMY, we are really mad at you and we are not talking to you. HMH. Mommy, we really mean it. HMH--- second later- Mommy, we really really want you to dance with us. lol They crack me up when they behave the way they do. They come up with this incredibly weird stuff like we are friends, but we are not brother and sister . We are just good family. OR- We have tiny baybies growing inside us but we don't know when they get ready. I guess they let imagination take over time to time.
Today I had parent teacher conferense in Gabriels schoo.l. His teacher is really happy they way he behaves and learns and she sayed he is very independent which sometimes is hard, because other kids want to play with him,but he wants to do everything himself and take credit for it. the other day teacher had to ask from him some questions about things and life and people. One question was- what to you hear/imagine in your head when it is really quiet and nobody is talking( or something like that). He closed his eyes , listened and sayed- there are lots of car sounds in my head :), and I like those sounds :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures!!
XXX Carol :)

Anonymous said...

I left a comment about fixing your laptop but it didn't show up; if you didn't get it let me know please, and I'll try it again
mtvass