Wednesday, April 30

Sneak Preview.

David Cook's note to Regina

Paula took her time and signed this beautiful note to Regina:)


Find REgina- I took a shot of my TV screen...( Left top, lady in green )

Since we were not allowed to take cameras INSIDE American Idol studio, we could not get lot of pics , but we did see Paula, Randy, Simon, Nigel, Constantin, Dorothy Lucy from Fox LA11, Ryan Seacrest, Natasha Bedingfield, NEil Diamond and SImons Girlfriend and many more ... It was truly fun night


OH, this was amazing night. I want to thank DIane and Ken From H2H and Colton From FOX and ALl the Amecian Idol participants whow took time to take pics with REgina. ANd SPecial thanks to Paula for writing "whole" story to REginas poster, and showering her with kind comments. She is beautiful person Inside out and her kind act make me love her even more.
Regina had fun most of the time, but couple of times when people screamed and clapped , REgina started crying because her head and ears started hurting and she just kept covering her ears and asking why are people so loud.

THen , other times she just stood up from her chair and danced and clapped like there is no tomorrow. We also made poster to take with us. BROOKE WE LOVE YOU. When we heard that BROOK was out, REgina almost started crying, but then she told me It's ok. She told me she is going to Youtube to watch her sing there. :)









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO very cool! I am so happy the Regina got this opportunity! Have am also glad to see how many pictures you were able to take with the idols!

Kathy said...

I'm so glad you got to go.

Looks like everyone had a great time, looking forward to hearing more...

Sandie said...

I came across your blog today and I have to say that my heart goes out to you and your daughter. I will keep her and your family in my prayers.

I am glad that Regina enjoyed herself :-)

Jerri said...

I bet the best part of the contestants night was meeting you!
I was so sad when Brooke got voted off. She was my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Regina, we watched the show and thought of you and what a good time you must be having. (Brooke was also a favorite of ours but we are sure that she will have an amazing career.)
GREAT PICTURES!
What a wonderful night you must have had!!
Praying for you.
Ann & Dick Moore

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you got to experience this and had such a great time! There were some awesome pics with all the different people! I know they had to enjoy meeting you as much as you enjoyed meeting them!!!