Tuesday, June 17

Hudson Wyss passed away on Monday June 16th, at age of 3.
http://www.hudsonandabella.org/updates.php

I give you this one thought to keep -
I am with you still - I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not think of me as gone -
I am with you still - in each new dawn
~~ Author Unknown ~~

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I've been in contact with their family ever since my mom sent me the article about Hudson and his sister Abella from the OC Register.

This breaks my heart. May little Hudson go with God.

Patty said...

I'm so sorry for Hudson's family and their loss. I went there this morning to read about their two children. So many sad cases, it makes a person wonder, why children have to suffer so. Hudson's family along with you and your family have my deepest sympathy. God bless>