Monday, August 6

Monday, 6th of August :)



Good Morning. We had good weekend. Regina had couple of fun playdates, and Nick and I finally got to go to see movie. We went to see Bourn Identity. Loved it:)






I just called to CHLA to check if there is bed available for Regina, so we can drive there and start chemo. I was told that they have no idea when bed will be ready because they are FULL. But I was told it will be sometimes today. So I guess I am going to do some wating. :)






We got a room in Ronald McDonald house in LA. So that is covered!!! Only thing I do not look forward right now is- un packing, admitting Regina to hospital... etc... ALl those fun things ...

5 comments:

Patty said...

Good luck today. Hope all goes very smoothly for Regina, you and family. Keep thinking positive. Give her a big hug from me.

Kathy said...

The hospital is full, hopefully that won't mean another triple room.

Hope you are able to get her in there SOON so you can get another cycle under your belts.

Hope there is good news after tomorrow's meeting.

Katrina said...

Wonderful news about the MRI last week. Regina continues to be at the top of my prayer list daily. Plus, she is prayed for in the communal prayers at my church each week.

Crossing fingers and hold good thoughts that I'll see her back at school in the fall!

Susan said...

Wonderful to hear the tumors have shrunk. My praeyers for Regina and your family continue. Hope all goes well with the treatments.

The ParTea Planner said...

Such good news!
Will keep sending knee-mail for Regina...
~Risa