Wednesday, November 9

Wednesday

Regina feels pretty good today. She still goes to bathroom quite often , but her energy level is good.
Today was fun afternoon. Regina was invited to his classmates Birthday . So all of us went to Scooters Jungle. http://www.scootersjungle.com/
It is a indoor playground for kids , with huge slides and other fun things to do. Regina and gabe had fun sliding down and then climbing up again. Even I took quite few slides down. I like having fun like this. After 1,5 hour of jumping, screaming, sliding and bouncing it was time for pizza and cake. I think my kids are done with pizza. Everywhere we go it it PIZZA. Seriously. Seems like it is the only food kids eat on birthdays. Pizza and cake. Pizza and cake. No offense ( how do you spell that word?) anyone, but if my kids refuse to eat pizza at your place, then know that they had enough. lol Offer some soup or salad for a change. lol

After that ( around 4.30 pm) we came home, I cooked dinner for kids, because they did not eat anything at all at that pary. Then they played for a while, Regina did her homework. Then I read them few Christmas stories( old fashioned ones) and now they are finally sleeping. snoring, really.

Myself I am doing ok. I think weather is about to change to worse because my left sholder is hurting really badly. It is hard for me to type with left hand. every time I move my fingers, pain shoots straight to my sholder. :(

No comments: