Thursday, November 10

Sometimes things just happen.

Today, after school, I took both kids to mall to get their pics taken. Pictures came out beautiful this time. They are way to overpriced, but I just had to get them. I ended up spending 92 dollars for 6 sheets of pics. We'll be eating bread and drinking water rest of the month. lol

After we got pics taken, we had hour to just shop around. Both of my kids wanted me to take one of those 2 seat fire truck cruisers. lol. They sat in and were really happy. Then They wanted to walk around for a while. As regina started stepping out, her leg got stuck in truck and she fell. Her forhead hit the floor. I am not sure what material was used for flooring but it was rock hard. I grabbed her and we both were crying her eyes out. I was so scared that she cracked her scull open. After 5 minutes of crying, she stopped and told me that everything is fine. Tomorrow her forhead will have nice purple bump , just in center. Oh, I am still worried. Kids fall and hurt themselves all the time. But when Regina falls or something is wrong with her I just get extra nervous. I do not have such a feeling with Gabriel. I am worried, but not psycho kind of worried. Will it ever change? Will I question every cry, every weird wink, every limp? I hate to feel this way. I absolutely hate it. I love both of my kids very much, but Regina always gets more love, more attention more everything. I just hope that Gabriel will understand this all one day and forgive me for not deviding everything 50/50.

No comments: