Wednesday, November 16

Hoping for miracles to happen.

In St Jude we met lot of kids. Some of them are doing awsome now, but some of them are trying to survive. There are 2 girls who we met, and both of them have same kind of cancer.( Osteosarcoma)
Sadly, doctors ran out of options and there is nothing much they can do to save them. :(
Pamela has been fighting since March 2004- http://www3.caringbridge.org/tn/pamelahensley
Ashley was also diagnosed in 2004( august) - http://www.caringbridge.org/la/princessashley

Thank you :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I don't know either of those two girls, but I feel like I know the stories of too many kids who didn't reach their goal.

Were your ears burning today? Because your name came up when we were talking with the schedulers Tonya and Sarah, right next to Regina's drawing of Valerie on the wall in clinic. Right under Claire's picture :-(

All good things though. I refrained from mentioning the Burlington Goat Factory, although the thought did cross my mind.

Regina is looking great, give her a hug from us.

Queen D said...

Oh, you are sooo bad. I did feel little funny today. But mostly because I did not drink coffee and because of that my whole body was burning up!!!
lol I went to my favorite "GOAT " factory today to buy regina some winter outfits.
I am upset about those fun schedulers. Regina has christmas party at her school on 16th. But sadly, we will be in MEmphis. DanG!!!