Monday, November 7

Monday-

+++7.11 PM
We are back from Dr's office. Doctor thinks that Regina might be coming down with cold/stomach flu. She has been running to restroom very often and had couple of little"Poop" Accidents. :( Her fever is down and she is doing her homework now. I will let her stay home tomorrow to make sure she is ok. :)

Reginas teacher called me today and asked if something was wrong with regina. She has been very emotional today and wanting to participate in any activities. So I went there and picked her up. At home I took her temp and she had 100,6 fever( latest). So Now she has chills, and then she feels hot and chills again. I just hope that this is not flu b/c she got a flu shot on last tuesday. Tonight I am taking her to see her doc. to get more answers what is going on with her. :)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I hope Regina starts feeling better.

Unfortunately this is the season for colds and stomach flu. Her flu shot won't protect against illnesses like what she has, the flu shot is for the really terrible respiratory flu.

Our kids got flu shots before going to Churchill. So far, so good, everyone is well, but I have sore throat and cough. One week from today we leave for Memphis, really hoping nobody is sick for this trip.

Queen D said...

We are going nuts trying to keep ourself germ free. lol There are Times I wish we had those green masks with us at all times. lol
We are going to memphis on 12th of december. :( Not looking forward).

Kathy- I am so exited for Steven and you. Your trip sound so much fun. I can not wait to hear from rest of the trip. You really know how to tell stories :) ( Lost loggage and all that ;) )

Lennuk said...

hei, how is regina? hopefully stomack flu did not even show up for her!
what is going on with your mail lately???
something wrong with your computer? are you in need for the mechanic? :)
(i sent you e.mail, did you get it?)

Queen D said...

She is doing better. She still runs to bathroom very often, but she is active and I sent her back to school today.:)
Thanks for asking. That really means a lot :)