Thursday, July 7

what a morning.

Today I volunteered to go to Orange county Natural history museum with Reginas class.So 4 teachers, me and 21 kindergartners took about 1,4 mile walk to the museum. It was long walk, but we made it. Regina did really good walking along with other kids. She did complain that whe was tired but she made it. And then we had to take the same road back to the school. I did carry her about half the time, but it was no big deal. At least she is not that heavy yet( she is about 36 lbs now). Now I am home and resting. She was not very exited about museum because it had snakes in and I was not very exited about it because the old dude, who was our guide had horrible cold( he sayed so), So we tryed to keep as far from him as possible. Now I am heading out to do some shopping. I need some new clothes. I managed to loose 6 lbs within 2 weeks, and my shirts and pants are hanging kind of loose. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoying your summer. I need your weight loss tips! Sounds like you had a good 4th of July. Have a safe and happy summer! God Bless

Anonymous said...

I can certainly understand Regina's feelings about snakes. I remember being in a museum and they made me touch a snake to prove it was not slimy. YUCK!!!! If it doesn't have fur or feathers I don't like it. (And I don't like people with colds either!!)
:) Carol :)

Lennuk said...

Wow, good job Diana! How did you do it?
I am doing pretty good myself now, but long way to go. And winter is soon here again and that's the time when I am gaining weight usually.
Good for you!
I just went to Los Angeles Natural History museum, but our intention was mostly Butterfly tent (ah, so beautiful!!!) and Rose Garden!
We saw snakes too, but Helen adores snakes, bugs, slugs.... CRAZY!!!