Saturday, July 23

Good day.

Regina keeps amazing me with her tetermination. She has been working nonstop for 2 days, doing her writing activities. I'm running out of resources. I think I printed out every single page there is online about tracing the words and sentences. She is getting better and better every hour. :) You go girl :)

Today she has been interviewing me and Gabe about her favorite things. Of course gabriels answers were like this. My favorite pen is where the cars are on, my favorite toy is truck, my favorite stroller is where the trucks are on, my favorite book is with cars, my favorite food is everything car shaped- see the pattern? lol He is funny.
Then Regina asked about my favorite things- she asked what is my favortie toy- I told her it is remote control. She looked at me really funny for about a minute and told that remote control is not a toy, you are not supposed to play with it, you just change channels. lol She is funny also. heh

Then we played some hopschotch( spelling) in the garage, because kids favorite place to play is in the garage. We also played with cars- Gabe requested that game. We danced and it was overall great day. :) Much better than yesterday. Gabriel even listened to me today. :)
Both of them still have runny nose and little cough, but meds take care of that. :)

No comments: