Friday, July 22

Ok day.

Regina is feeling little better today. No fever, but she still has a congested cough- not very bad cough, just a little one.

I also decided to keep Gabriel home from school which was pretty bad idea. All he did all day long was whine. He wanted to play his gameboy, but I did not allow him to play with it since he missbehaved and did not listen at all. During the nap time he made a mess in his room, did not let Regina to sleep and was very restless.

I also did some"homeschooling" today. I printed out lot of tracable words and sentences and made kids to learn letters and spelling. Regina was pretty happy, she worked hard for 2 and half hours and even made me print out more pages, so she can write more. gabriel was happy first 10 minutes and then he was done.

Now , it is 9.11 pm and they are still not sleeping. I see they are overtired, but they just refuse to co-operate with me. I wish Nick was home, they listen him much better than they do listen to me. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how much longer do you have to be a single parent before Nick gets home?

Queen D said...

Until end of july , then he will stay for 2 months and back to china he goes again after Reginas B day in september . And then he comes home again before Christmas.