Wednesday, July 20

Wednesday.

We all are home today. Gabriel has ear infection on both ears and i DON'T like taking sick kids to school, so here we are sitting home and messing up our house.
Today is rather annoying day. The street we live on is being updated- they removed old asphalt and now they are redoing it. It is loud, and stinky and every time one of those huge road rollers( whatever they call them) rolls by our house , it feels like earthquake hits. I swear, our house is shaking and makes all those horror movie squakes. lol. It is WAY to loud, but thankfully it only lasts from 7am- 7pm so after today is over we can get out again. We also can not park on our street which means we have to walk about 10 min to get to our car- OR use one of those golf cars communtiy provides people to transport them while repears are going on. It is too hot outside anyway and we are staying in.

Regina is doing pretty well, I have been using some NANNY911 on them and seems like it is working. They listen to me better, they follow rules( at least Regina is, Gabe has long way to go), there are times I have to raise my voice- REALLY rise my voice, and then everybody starts screaming and when screaming is over they look at me like I am some kind of nut and start laughing. Yeah, you got it, they think when I rise my voice it sounds funny. I prefer not to yell, but if after 10 warnings nobody listens to me I put my foot down and do what I have to do to get things moving in this house.

Regina is finally starting to get used to my cooking. lol. Yesterday she asked for Terriaky chicken and today she wanted to have turkey sandwiches. Her and her apetite. Gabriel tastes and eats everything, but Regina is different story. Now that I don't give them sweets anymore, they are much better eaters. :)

They both miss daddy very very much. Every time they missbehave and I " punish them", they tell me that they really don't like me anymore, and when daddy comes home they will tell daddy everything. hahahahah, yeah, right. So as I am learning from them, they think that daddy is much better than mommy, because daddy takes them to the Mall and buys them lots of candy. hiiiihi.

No comments: