Sunday, July 31

Sunday:)

Regina is feeling much better today. Her cough is almost gone, at least she does not cough constantly anymore. She is feeling better and is much more active. She has learned to missbehave and use her illness against me.
Ex- Gabe and her are playing chasing game after lunch. Around 1pm I told them it is time for quiet time. Suddenly both of them stop running, look at me with sunken sad eyes and tell me that they can not walk anymore because they are sick. They also told me that since they are sick they can not sleep or do quiet time. VERY INTERESTING. I thought when kids are sick all they want to do is sleep . It is 3,25 pm now. THEY have ignored all of my warnings about being quiet in bed. I told them IF they stay quiet for 10 minutes they can get our of the room. But the moment I left the room both of them started mimicing me and I had enough. So now I made them to stay to room and think about what they did wrong. Of course none of them want to think about that. Instead Gabriel is screaming his lungs out and Regina just " rests". If I have to I am not going to let them out until Nick comes home later tonight. I hope they do enough thinking until then. lol.. Nah, I'mnot that bad. I let them out when they are ready to apologise to me and admit that the were wrong. I am ready to let them out when I hear YES instead of NO. I am ready to let them out AFTER they clean up the mess they made during this noon strike. Bedroom doors are open, but they know that they can not leave the room.

We also had little rough morning. We went to grossery shopping and when it was time to leave the car, gabriel suddenly tells me that he is a baby and he can not walk. I took him out of the car and left it next to car , because I refused to carry him in the store. You know what he did???? HE started screaming again, then he threw himself on hot road and started banging against the road with his wrists. it went on 10 minutes. I felt so embarrased but if I had picked him up, he'd do it again and again and again. He is one serious piece of work. I better roll my sleevs up and start working correcting his behavior. ( I started allready, but seems like even being consistent is not working. ) I took away his gameboy, I don't let him use computer if he missbehaves. I read him books, play with his cars, watch tv together, play chasing games, go to park? WHAT ELSE ???
I hope my Dh has all the right communication tools to help our sone with these terrible 4s.

2 comments:

Lennuk said...

seems like you are havvvving fun there. i am getting ready to get on the plane. arizona have been actually pretty cool experience! even over 100F have not ruin anything...
arizona! i love you!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there I have a very "trong willed"daughter who will soon be 18 and boy oh boy do I still have my hands full at times!!!!! It seems at times "come hell or high water" (my dad's favorite saying) she's going to do whatever it is she wants to, but it does get better hang in there!!!! I agree get them where it hurts so to say take stuff they like away, I did that very often!!!! Try to have a good day and I hope DH comes back soon!!!!!!
Marie
mtvass@charter.net