Friday, September 12

:)


It has been pretty good "rest of the week". She did great in School, she took her nightly chemo without any side effects... So, it has been great week. Also, Reginas MRI got pushed into monday. Doctor, who has to be there while REgina is getting MRS, is not in CHLA on sunda. SO Reginas MRS is on Monday late afternoon. 5.30.

Other than that ther's nothing new. .. Oh, yeah there is...lol.. I colored my hair purple. Few of you saw me today with my bright new hairdo and smile in your face was priceless...lol .. But my hair grows so fast, and it is so cool to cut and color and , color even more... Anyway, if you get a moment , peek into my TAN FAMILY VINTAGE PICTURES album in caliwitch...

http://caliwitch.smugmug.com/gallery/4780326_YDkdE#283693897_HNbdK
If you can't open that link, then just go to . www.caliwitch.smugmug.com and click into that particular album.... There are few of my weird haircuts, styles, colors... somewhere...
Threw away bunch of stuff I did not feel like throwing away, but I HAD TO. I am dicluttering my house/life... OR, I am just making room for new junk....

No comments: