Saturday, June 23

PRAY FOR REGINA!!!!

Regina reading. Few hours before her surgery...


My dear friends. My eyes are filled with tears, and my heart is bleeding.
Our beautiful daughter Reginas Cancer is back, and this time it is worse than ever. I took her to ER on june 21st. On june 22nd she had surgery to remove one Of her tumor. Since her brain is covered with 40 something tumors right now, there is nothing much doctors can do. Please hope for miracle and pray for her . We all need prayers right now. doctors and nurses are doing all their best they can, but sadly , there is nothing much they can do right now.
Regina is on steroids, seizure meds, painkillers etc. But all through this she keeps smiling. I have not heard a single complain from her. She remains strong, but we can see that she is ready to give up. She is tired of fighting. WE LOVE HER SO MUCH. IT IS UNREAL HOW UNFAIR IT IS. NO CHILD DESERVES THIS . NO PARENT SHOULD FEEL PAIN WE FEEL RIGHT NOW.

Sometimes in Next week, we will take her home and make her feel as comfy as possible. 2 months is not enought. I do not want her to leave,.. she is our baby, she is our Star. SHE IS OUR PRINCESS FOREVER!!!!!

WE DO NOT WANT TO GIVE UP YET. THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE!!!

PLEASE PRAY FOR HER.... IF YOU WANT TO SEND HER CARD WITH ENCOURAGING WORDS PLEASE DO SO. SHE LOVES CARDS1

OUR ADDRESS IS
REGINA TAN
27715 MANOR HILL RD
LAGUNA NIGUEL
CA 92677

YOU CAN ALSO REACH US BY CALLING (949)916 5098 OR MY CELL (949)290 6958
I can't promise I'll return your calls, but know you all thinking about us and praying and sending good thoughts to her way , helps a lot.

16 comments:

Kathy said...

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face...

We must do that which we think we cannot.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Praying for Regina and all of you...

Lennuk said...

I'm thinking about you all!
Wishing for the miracle!
Leila

Unknown said...

Dear Diana,
all my thoughts are with you guys. As you said - there is always hope! And as long as we don't give up, miracles do happen.
Big Hugs to you all,
Maris

Unknown said...

You don't know me.
I found you through "Life with Steven."
Please know that I am praying for your beautiful daughter, for your whole family.
Praying for a miracle.
Sending all the love in my heart.
Michelle

http://www.caringbridge.org/wa/davemeyer
http://www.daveshell.blogspot.com

Maire said...

Dear Diana,

I am thinking about you all the time.
Regina we love you!!!
Travis , Madison , Steve and me

Unknown said...

Diana,
You don't know me, but Christel Stromberg is my sister-in-law, and she forwarded me your blog. My heart aches for you and your family during this difficult time. Your daughter is beautiful, and looks incredibly courageous. I'll pray for Regina and your strength too. She is in God's hands.

Stephanie

OC said...

Diana, We are so so sorry to hear about your daughter....Our thoughts and prayers are with her and with your family!
We do believe in miracles!!!
Christel & Scott

Steph said...

I'm praying hard for Regina and your family!!

I'm so sorry for the pain you are all having to go through right now!

Steph,
Asher's mom

caroldks said...

I am so heartbroken to read this. My prayers are with you--miracles do happen. I am sending you all my love, with lots of hugs and kisses for my special little princess Regina.
XXXXXXX
Angel Carol

Lennuk said...

Katre ei saanud sisse logida, aga palus postida:
Kallis Diana!
Lugesin suure kurvastusega Regina kohta ja see olukord
tundub nii ebaõiglane selle väikese vapra ja palju üle elanud tüdruku
suhtes ning kogu teie pere jaoks. Miks küll on nii? Me mõtleme siit
Eestist teie peale ja soovime oma südames teile kõige paremaid soove.
Katre perega

Beverly said...

Diana and family,

I am so sorry to read this last post. I happened upon Regina's story a while back, and I have fallen in love with your daughter...with her over-dressed style, her toothless grin, and the way she does math with her toes. I have been in love with this little girl and her battle!

I'll continue praying for her and pass the word. We'll pray for a miracle.

Harry McLaughlin said...

Diana,
Our prayers and hopes are with Regina and you and your family. I hope that you are holding up through difficult times.

Please take care- we're praying for the best.

Harry and Leila

annemarie said...

I am a gymboree franchisee and I remember you well from San Diego! I believe in God's miracles and I am praying for you!

all of my love and prayers!

annemarie

Anonymous said...

Dear Diana and Family!

I'm reading your posts frequently, but when I opened your blog today, it was an extremly sad news, I'm thinking towards you and whatever happens, please remind, that you made everything to help and support your princess and nobody wont take her from you, just she would move to another place. It's very blame to say, but I'm saying it anyway - stay strong and focused. With all my love and wishes towards a miracle fairy.
Anu

Anonymous said...

Ilusaid, sooje mõtteid Sulle ja teile. Tallinnas on just praegu palju õhupalle - ka valgeid ja roosasid, laulu- ja tantsupeoliste käes.
Ja seda koos-olemise ja -tegemise jõudu, nende piduliste ühisjõudu saadan siit teie poole teele...

l6vikutsikas

Ann said...

Ei olegi sõnu, mida sellisel hetkel öelda.

Palvetan Regina eest!