Tuesday, April 11

What a day

OH. Today I took REgina and Gabriel to Santa Ana zoo. It is abot 20 miles from us. It is a tiny zoo but since weather was nice I thought zoo would be good idea:) It was :) After zoo we wanted to crab some lunch and Kids suggested IKEA wohoooo. So off to Ikea we started driving On our way to Ikea something super scary happened. I am pretty sure that all 3 of us could have been injured pretty seriosly. But we are all fine but little shaken . I was driving about 45-50 miles an hour. Car in front of me braked suddenly. But since I had enough time to react I braked also. BUT car behind us that was pretty far from us and was probably driving 70- 80 miles an hour did not notice that we braked and hit his brakes about too late. All I heard was that brake whistle and then he missed our car by one inch. HE made really sharp right turn, I saw his cars wheels raising from ground, then he drowe few feet just on his 2 right side wheels, swiwered like in some grazy action movie , almost hitting highway wall on his right , then he made little left turn and his car was back on highway . It was scary to all of us Gabriel was yelling, mommy, mommy that car almost hit us, regina had no idea what to think and all 3 of us drowe about 5 miles in complete silence.
Thanks god that driver on that car acted so fast. I do not want to think what would have happened if he had hit us . Very scary.

1 comment:

Lennuk said...

uh, i was quiet for a while too after reading your text....