Thursday, April 27

Poor Regina.

She is not feelin very good today. She is doing ok, but she is not herself. :( To make things worse, today started with cough and rash covering her body. I called her doc, but her doctor was out of office today ,so I took her to my doctor. I thought that she may have allergies to penicillin,but doc sayd that penicillin allergry does not look like this, she thinks that her strep throat invited friend over so now they are having a party. She has no idea at this point what kind of rash it is. :( Bummer. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Today her and I stayed home- well, almost home. I took her to mall and strolled around there for few hours. She was happy about it. She had very little to eat for lunch since her throat hurts. She told me that she is still hungry, but she can not eat because it hurts a lot .:( She even did not drink her favorite Jamba juice Mango-A-Go-go. She ALWAYS has it with her lunch in mall. :(
Maybe tomorrow is better day.:)

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I hope she's feeling better tomorrow.

Did she get over the strep? Strep, if it hangs around for too long, can turn into rheumatic fever.

For sore throat, have you given her motrin? For me it always helps. Actually, the best of all for sore throat is aspirin, but I don't think I'd give that to Regina.

Steven and Sean were the sickest they've ever been this year, with the exception of Steven's treatment. Steven had fever for over a week, 10 days solid he was too sick to leave the house. Sean, who never, never gets sick, was sick first with stomach flu for 4 days, followed by fever and what Steven had for a week. He lost 6 lbs.

Anyway, we'll hope Regina gets better SOON.

Queen D said...

OK. I have to add one more thing to Reginas sick list- She threw up around 8.30. She had her regular before bedtime milk( warm). I guess there is more to her illmess than just strep throat. :(

Lennuk said...

shoot, poor Regina!
I hope she will get better SOON!
otherwise, have a great weekend!
is your hubby coming from china this month?

Lennuk said...

oops,
i did not mean that regina should shoot, or sombody should shoot, or ....

Queen D said...

lol lol lol I am

yes, he is coming home today-and stays for a week. ( last minute thing). Since there is huuuge holiday in China, nobody works for a week. ( Maipyhad) .