Sunday, April 9

:)



We had ok weekend. On friday night Nick, kids and I went to Elephant bar to have our dinner. It was friday night and 7pm. We still had to wait around 40 minutes for our turn to be seated. Kids just love elephant bar. To bad they closed one very close to us so now we have to drive to Irvine ( about 25 minutes from us)

On Saturday evening around 5 pm we were invited to have dinner with our Sweedish friends. They could not attend Nicks birthday party so they decided they host a party for him. ( just us and them). Dinner was awsome -Beef bourguignon( french) ,it was sooo good. I am not meet lover, but E. just makes the best french dishes . :) Even kids ate it- My kids, who are pickiest eaters( well, Regina is, Gabriel is really good eater)

Then today I took kids to have burger king to have lunch. For our surprise we met some kids there Regina used to go to kindergarten together( J&J). Regina and Gabriel had fun playing with them. After burger king we went to Borders to read books and see whats new. I got one really fun book for them - Whats the Big secret- ( it explanes differences between girls and boys and other pretty important things. Both of them have been watching it and giggling. lol

Now they are sleeping and I am wide awake because I made one huge mistake. I bought Coca cola Black( new dring) . OMG. That drink is powerful. I did not even think about caffeine content in it but it has way to much. So for now I have had 55 minutes of cardio, cleaned, dusted, vaccumed kids rooms and all the bathrooms, did laundry and I still have some excess energy. lol

Tomorrow, well, whole next week Regina and I will be staying home. Reginas school has spring brake. I have no Idea what to do with her. I guess I just let her watch tv all day and make sure she is really bored with me. If you guys have any good ideas how to keep 6 and half year entertained all day long let me know. Because I am running out of ideas...

No comments: