Saturday, April 15

Milk talk

( Gabriel and I)
Mommy, please take me to farm. Because I need to feed some cows and squeeze some milk out .
- Why do you want to do that???
- Because cows really , really want me to squeeze their milk out.
- How does milk get into cows??
- Cows get milk by drinking other cows milk and then they pee milk out from those white things, I think cows have 4 wewes (lol)
- Are you sure Gabriel that that is how cows get milk??
- I think so, but sometimes people have to squeeze milk out because it gets stuck in there.
-Who told you that?
- I don't remember. MOMMY, please , we have to go and get some milk from cows or Ralphs( grocery store) will go there first and squeeze all milk out, and then we can never squeeze it out.



I am not sure what got into Gabriel today . HE even wanted to have cow as a pet because they have cute noses. He also sneaked in one snail and worm.

2 comments:

Lennuk said...

LOL
What a fun story!
Kids ARE funny!

Mutukas postis just ka oma laste nalju. Mine loe sealt kah! Kanad ja lehmad....

Queen D said...

lahen kohe uurima. Gabriel raagib mulle iga peav mingi utoopilise loo. tal on vaga elav kujutusvoime. Ta isegi kirjeldas mulle kuidas TEMA ja minu pulm valja naeb. irv.