Wednesday, April 26

:(- update...

Update6.30pm.
Regina has strep throat. Doctor is not sure why Reginas back hurts. And rash on her face is ezcema. SHe has not had eczema outbrake for 3 years and now it is back. Could be that she has developed some new food allergies and we have to look out what she is eating now and what makes her eczema worse. :( Poor her. I hope that her milk allergies are not back. :( Now let just hope that antibiotics take care of her ST. :)


Couple of days ago regina got a fewer blister on her lip. I just knew then that In couple of days she will get sick. I was right about it. Last night she was caughing a lot and this morning she woke up crying. When I asked what is wrong , she told me that her back hurts a lot. When I tryed to touch her back , she told me that it hurts to much and I should stop touching it.:(:( . She also has swollen face and she has hard time swollowing food or drink. :( Poor her, I can see that she feels very uncomfortable. :(

No comments: