Sunday, April 16

Happy Easter.

On saturday our friends invited us to Bunny Blast. Crafts, pony rides, rain , cold same old, same od ;). Pony ride was fun . Public places , me alone and 2 kids just do not splend well. One kids wants one thing other kids something else. 99 % at a time one ends up crying. Regina also complained music was hurting her ears and was upset that her friends told her that they do not like to play with Barbies anymore. :( . Then we had nice lunch and chit chatted for couple of hours and after that we went home. :0)

Today , after kids ate their breakfast and while brushed their teeth , Easter chicken came and layed eggs all over the house After they got all the eggs they had so much fun opening it up. All the candy went to trash because they really do not care much for candy or chocolate. 2 bites and they are done. They were exited for money, tiny toys, ( nailpolishes, airplanes, stickers etc) . I wish I could throw candy away like that. You should have seen them to run to trash and just WOOOOOSSSHHH all the candy there.

Then we went to see The Wild. Both kids loved it. I think it was because of all the stupid kid humor. I even laughed out loud, which does not happen often in kids movies. :)
Tomorrow - KIDS BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

My kids are back to school tomorrow too, I actually always feel a little bad when they go back, I like them at home.

Hope you had a great Easter.