Sunday, January 27

Keep those Get well soon WIshese coming.

Chemo side effects are starting to show. Reginas appetite is slowly diminishing. She has blisters on her lips, and runny nose has found her again.


Tomorrow ( monday) and Tuesday REigna will receive very toxic chemo. First she will get 1 hours hydration, then 2 hours of IV chemo and then 4 hours of FLuids. SO we will Be in CHLA from 7.30 till 3o'clockish....

On Tuesday same thing. Then wednesday and thursday will be OFF days, and Friday REgina will receive her stem cells back.:) PLEASE, extra special good thoughts are needed this time. You all know why. We can only hope that this is Reginas last round of CHemo EVER.
I am just asking your understanding when I do not act as enthusiastic as I should. I am trhilled that Regina is doing great, and I am thrilled that we are DONE... But I am not so thrilled about how I feel myself. I am just staying realistic.- NOT pessimitic-

This is how Gabriel loves to read....

3 comments:

Kathy said...

We're keeping an eye on Regina.

Praying everything goes well, now and in the future.

You can call any time if you feel the need. We're heading to Memphis next Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Checking in on Regina today and keeping you all in prayer during this difficult week. You are all amazing and give so much strength to eachother during this journey.

Anonymous said...

YOUR FAMILY ARE ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS...GLOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY AND I WISH YOU ALL THE HEALTHIEST AND HAPPIEST NEW YEAR, PATTY FROM CENTRAL CALIFORNIA