Wednesday, December 14

Not happy.

I called to passport services, and got news I was not ready to hear. I was told that they have not even started revewing Reginas passport case. WHF??? Last week, when I called them, I was told it is in LA and it will be ready by today. When I confronted them about the info I was told last week, I was told that well, everybody makes mistakes..... I better not get my hopes up- they emailed to LA passport services with URGENT matter, but they also did it last week, and 2 weeks before that. So I do not think that URGENT matter much for them. Oh, well, seems like we will celebrate our christmas with palm trees and hormone treated foods instead traditional estonian christmas food....

2 comments:

Lennuk said...

WTF!
I just can't belive how they have f... this thing up. Didn't you just pay 80 bucks or something to speed things up!?
Any news about Nicks visa?

Kathy said...

Oh Diana, I'm sorry.

The level of incompetence in government jobs is overwhelming. And the money we pay out for the crummy services just keeps increasing.


Tomorrow you come home, isn't that right?

Still, awesome news about Regina.