Tuesday, December 20

I can almost reach it- I AM REACHING IT ALLREDY- GOT IT!!!

GOT IT!!!

My neighbor who works in Post office just told me that I WILL BE THE first person to get package today. So it should be here shortly!!!!!!





Reginas passport is finally in system. BUT it is not in our local post office. It is in Santa Ana distribution center. I have to wait another hour to start making phonecalls before I have more answers. PLEASE, USPS do not let me down today. I NEEd THIS PASSPORT ASAP. Customer service girl does not know whick post office it is. Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Lennuk said...

somebody is going to travel today.... it is not hard to guess who! :)
have a great trip! have fun! don't catch any cold bugs! take lots of winter photos!
say HI to estonia! keep us updated about your adventures!
good luck with everything!

Kathy said...

Nothing like waiting until the last minute--

Have an awesome trip.

Lennuk said...

seems like you made it to the plane!
merry christmas everyone!