Saturday, December 17

:)

This morning, when I woke up. I looked at myself at the mirror. My eyes were all puffy, red, I looked horrible. Well, it is all because of crying for hours last night. I called to passport agency for about 6 times yesterday- each time I had to wait 30-45 minuts before I could speak to someone, and each time I had to listen to same classical masterpeace.... No more Bach for me.

So today I logged into passport site and the message I got was this-

Thank you for submitting your passport application!

Your passport application locator number is ......

We have finished processing your passport, and it has been mailed to you.

You paid for overnight delivery. This means you should receive your passport on or about 12/18/2005.


I can not belive this. Yesterday they had no news whatsoever and today. Now lets hope that overnight delivery works. I am beyond happy- now lets just hope that this was not another error.

I think my grandma up there somewhere heard me cry....

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations, sounds like your Christmas is turning out to be a special one after all.

Lennuk said...

hoped to read some news from here and what a news they were!!!!
great! congrats! christmas in Estonia sounds so special!
i am really happy to hear that Regina is doing good!
talk to you later....

Queen D said...

I am exited. :):):)