Monday, August 9

Dreams :D

I am so weird.  Life is weird. I thought I am going to go crazy  alone, but I love my alone time.  REason why I love it so much is--- Guys are gone, house is still here and mine, I don't have 8-5 job. House is never messy, Refrigirator  only has vegetables  and liquor in it..  IF I feel like it I just take off and do my thing. If I want I go to beach  and I don't have to get people ready for 2 hours. I take my towel and I AM DONE!!!!  With Nick and gabe-- Take this, and that, and toys, and different sunscreens, and  snacks and then hear hours and hours worth of complaining.. etc... OIH...

SO anyway- I so deserve MY TIME!!!! I am very happy with MY time, my  life right now.  It is all about what I WANT TO DO FOR A CHANGE :D:D

   Other than that I am pretty ok. I miss my Princes like crazy.. By now We would have already shopped for her Bday dress, and bought all dishes and plates, and put together Menu for her party.  I miss her beautiful smile  and cute giggles.  I miss her temper tantrums and " I DON'T like you mommy. I miss   her smell...  I really do.  Her warm touch, her heartbeat, her fuzzy hair, her brown and wise  eyes,  her jiggly belly,  . I miss her so much It is hard to describe the pain I am feeling when I see her favorite things...

I miss her having fun with Her BFF H.

 Most of the time I am doing pretty good, but there  are times when people mention something that meant lot to me, but NOTHING to them , and they talk about people who I CARE a lot about, and respect a lot, but  they say negative things about...  Anyway. This  life is fucking messed up.   ANd I am part of it. I have my role in it.  THis circle of Life is not circle at all. It is maze with  different routes, and when we take wrong one  or are assigned wrong route, we have to deal with it... BUT I DON't WANT TO :(    I wan't to smell the flowers and enjoy it...

Much love to you all.

No comments: