Friday, August 20

I really want to complain about how unfair it is to sellers to "fix Up" house 200% before selling it.  Before people are putting their houses up for sale, they are doing MAJOR 200 000 dollar Remodelling jobs in our Area.  I find it ridiculous.  I just don't get it. I have to guess  what people like and then do it their way-- WHAT if I have about 40 showing. Everybody likes different things-- One think is great , they all like our floorplan and view... BUT then  it starts---  Color is wrong, granite is wrong, floorings are wrong, uuhh, we don't have enough bathrooms( 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms-- REALLY?), Window coverings are wrong,  Kitchen cabinets are wrong color, Neighbors have dogs,  Not close enough to LA, or San diego, or Laguna beach, NO ocean views with this price,  To much stainless steel,  oh, not enough upgrades for this price...

I don't get it? YOU are buying a house .. YOU get it , YOU change it.  DOn't complain about MY taste level. After all it was my home first, and now come in with an open mind and  see it as "YOUR HOME" with your things in it??
I blame it  to US REaltors and their stupid demands.  THey created THIS situation.  I am sorry if I am wrong, but yes.. they did. I understand keeping my house clean and clutter free. No biggy. BUT please don't  "hint" me  that I should do this and this and that, so YOUR JOB GETS EASIER...
Anyway.  I really needed little let it out today.

No comments: