Monday, February 20

To be continued....... San Francisco....

As you may now by now, we spent our presiden Its day in San Francsisco. It was long 9 hour car drive , but worth every minute.
Sorry, I did not update earlier this week. My laptop has some weird hardware problems, shuts down when feels like and starts typing in random places. I finally got a chance to use my dh's PC.
Regina and Gabriel were not very exited to be in San Francisco. They thought it was cold and not it is not fun. The wanted to hang out in hotelroom all day and play with pillows and blankets. But they did enjoy cable car ride and hanging out in restaurants. They also liked pier 39 because there were lots of people and cookie shop and ice cream shop. But yeah, if you ask from them how did they like SF, they would tell you- Not fun, Disneyland is more fun. So now they have been bugging me about me taking them to Disney. oh.
I think because of cold weather up there, Regina cought cold or somekind of bug, because she has been feeling down and lots of foods make her throw up.
She also has been complaning about her back pain and at sometimes she has to lye down to make herself feel comfy. Uh, I hate when she gets sick, or even feels down. She gets this sad, empty look in her eyes and there is nothing much we can do. So hope that this is some passing bug and that she feels better tomorrow.
If you want to read more about our SF trip check my PMS 24/7 blog
http://www.darkertan.blogspot.com
:)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

So what on earth are you doing up there? Where's Gabriel?

We're waiting...

Queen D said...

More later- I will update this site tomorow.