Monday, March 6

Find my kids....

Last week I decided to organise my kids rooms- It was hard work. All the books, coloring books, cars, dolls, board games and other junk just started getting on my nerves and on some weird way things never stayed where I put them. SO now all kids toys/books are in one room, and beds in other room. Much easier to clean.
Next mission- clean up kids closets. ( even more junk there lol)

***
Regina is doing ok. On friday I did not send her to school. She woke up with fever and coughed a lot. Fever dissapeared pretty fast but she was still left with horrible cough. So I went to pharmacy and got her some med. I got her cough medicine she has never used before and it does wonders. it is a 12 hour cough medicine but it works for 14-15 hours. No more robitussin in our house. :)

Gabriel is doing also ok. He is more active than ever and gets himself in trouble all the time. Now that he is in pre-K , he has new teachers. Gabe has been in tutor time for 3 years now and NEVER ever before I got a note that he missbehaved or, did no listen , or disturbed others. Now suddenly I get note from teahcers every day that he just did not follow the rules and did not sleep- BUT , ever time I pick him up from shool he is still naping ( 3 pm). His teachers sound like Gabriel is the worst kid in group but same time I see other kids and if I have to compare gabe to some of the others- HE is an Angel. I think tomorrow I will ask directors permission to monitor him throug security camera to see what is really going on in his class. I'm sure he is not as bad as teachers make him look like. :(

He truly is good boy with very twisted mind. lol. He hugs and kisses me hundreds of times when we are together, he asks silliest questions about people and things and he loves his sister very much- he told me he hates Regina only when Regina wants to take his favorite Barbie away. ( Gabriels fave Barbie is annika from princess and pauper, and he sleeps with hem, takes baths with her etc- The other night I took his barbie away, he woke up middle of the night and started screaming- MY BARBIE IS MISSING, mommy FIND MY BARBIE... He is so attached to her.. :)

Other than that we are ok. Just do the things we have to do. :0) Posted by Picasa

No comments: