Friday, February 3

Just wanted to share...

...this cool pic of Regina blowing bubbles. :):):) And let you know that she is doing better. She is not coughing as much as she did few days ago and she has more energy to run and play :) She really wants to go to see Nanny McPhee but I think we wait until next week. This weekend is going to be kind of busy. Tomorrow I am all bymyself with kids. My dear husband Nianxiong Tan has to leave 6am to attend traffic school ( Ha-ha-ha-ha) and spend 8 hours there. That'll be fun, this is his third time in traffic school and it is all because of S P E E D I N G or trying to take over cops motosycle. lol He is funny....

Then on sunday we are going to attend superbowl party. It'll be my first superbowl party since nobody ever invited us and reason for that is because we do not watch superbowl, but that is about to change. At least I glue myself in front of TV during commercials......;)

Have fun weekend and I hope you all are doing great :) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathy said...

The last time I did traffic school I found an online school.

They'd have you read a bunch of stuff, then take a test. There were something like 10 tests, and when you were taking the test, you weren't permitted to view the previous pages.

So I'd go to the page with all the material for a particular section and open up a new browser window with the test in it. I'd read only the minimum amount necessary to answer the questions.

I finished in a little under 2 hours :-)