Tuesday, February 7

:D


Regina is doing good now. She still has congested cough. Friend of mine suggested that we would stop giving her milk for couple of days because dairy products cause more mucus. We'll see. I think it will be really hard for her to give up milk for few days. My kids live on milk. But whatever helps , we are willing to try.

Other than that we are pretty unactive. Kids are going to school,my husband spends hours on phone working and I clean or cook most of the time. I did start painting my family room. Last night I added one layer of primer, so now my family room looks peach. The color I want is orange- 2 more nights of hard work and it should be ready. :)

2 comments:

Lennuk said...

I have been very unactive lately too... somehow manage to be busy though. I am tired all the time. Kevadväsimus?
I can't wait Saturday night!
My bathroom is peach. I like it. It is so warm color (to sit in) :))))

Kathy said...

So soon we need a photo of your family room. Also sometime a photo of Regina's hair (if she doesn't mind). She must be getting quite a bit now.