Wednesday, February 15


I want to brag...... My husband is THE best!!!! As you all know feb.14th is valentines day. I told my dh that I want to stay in and eat at home , so kids will not feel left out. And you know what my dh did??? He made me valenites dinner. Albacore tuna with asparagus and noodles( it was the best tuna I ever had- really!!!) and for dessert- lol , he was really creative with dessert. He made mango ice cream and fruit dessert ;) It was yummmmmm. Thanks for making valentines day so special( and oh,I forgot, before dinner I ate half a pound of Sees chocolates ( thanks Beth
:) )

Before dinner I took Regina to see Nanny McPhee. She really wanted to see this movie. I was surprised how good this movie really was. I thought it is going to be one of those really stupid movie, but 15 minutes into movie I started to get the message :) She also loved it.

1 comment:

Lennuk said...

Good for you!
My husband surprised me again. Beautiful roses and lots of attention. What else do you really need from them? :)
I must admit that I did not plan even celebrate that day this year, but it ended up being very nice and romantic.
And I thought this day is only important for singles and dating couples...