Wednesday, October 26

Wonderful day







Today was one of the best days I have had for a long time. :) After I dropped Regina and Gabe off to school I had very much needed conversation with one of the parents , whose son is in Reginas class. :) It was so nice to talk to someone who also has positive outlook in life and our parenting styles kind of match...

Then around 3-45 us and our very good neigbors went to Strawberry farms (Tanaka Farms)to a pumpkin patch. lol . We had so much fun.At first we all went to petting zoo. First thing kids had to complain was the smell. ThenGabriel screamed like a girl because he was afride of baby goats. I thought ok, at least Regina is doing good. Why did I think that way. Next thing I hear is BOTH of them scraming like 2 babies. lol . They both wanted to hold my hand, but I told them NO and I ran away from them. lol I know i am mean,l but hei, these pets were like baby cheeps, pigs, lamas, and others I'm not sure about. Suddenly they both calmd down, and wanted to feed pets( I guess they saw mommy was mean old witch who was not willing to save them from evil goats). lol We were in petting zoo about 30 minutes . When it was time to go Gabriel did not want to go. I was amazed. HE was inlove with those animals. He gave them kisses, hugs and sayed I love you baby sheep. lol

After petting zoo we took a tractor ride up to the pumpkin and vegetable fields were we picked our own pumpkins. Kids also ran around in hay maze, and chased each other. They had lots of fun there. We will be talking about this day for many many weeks to come. :)
Now both kids are fast asleep on their beds. It was wonderful to see Regina running around like she has never done before. She was running nostop for 10 minutes, jumping up and down and constantly giggling. :) She was happy today :)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I see Gabriel is playing with goats. Wonder if they got them at the Burlington Goat Factory?

Queen D said...

KATHY!!!!!! STOP MAKING FUN OF MEEEEEE!!! lol

Kathy said...

Sometimes I can't help it.

Maybe you should have me try to say something in Estonian, then you can laugh too.

I give you permission to make fun of me, whatever you can think of. If you need ideas, ask Doug, he could write a book about me.

Queen D said...

lol. Sometimes I just can't help making no mistakes- Goat/coat, Cold/gold, glass/class/klass(class in estonian).Pig/big. by/buy... etc. I do know the meaning of these words, but I just can't help myself making these fun mistakes that make you tease me....