Friday, October 7

OK Kathy and everyone else...

Here is the 5th sentence from my 23'd post,
And let me tell you about that test.(I'm sure it makes no sence to you). lol

Anyway, it was one of MY worst St Jude days. Regina had Psych test done on that day( about 3 hours Long) And some questions they asked from her were really hard. She cryed during this test, I cryed when she started crying. After her IQ tests she had radiation therapy. First 2 weeks she received RT , she always got sedated. And this was beginning of our long ride- her third radiation day. When they but her to sleep and I went out to get something to eat, I just broke down and started crying . I leaned against the wall and just cryed. I felt really"small", confused, upset, sad, mad, angry... People kept walking past me and once in a while somebody stopped and offered napkin and brought water, and asked if they could do something. But there was nothing they could have done. And all the hugs, and words that people sayed, made me cry harder. But I finally did stop crying and it felt soooo much better. I did not get any answers, but I got rid of all the frustration that was in me at that moment. >>><<<

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Starting radiation was the hardest part for me too.

Kyra was there. I saw her and Steven saw her too.

I was with Kyra during a bunch of radiation sessions. I really can't put into words how it felt to Steven lying on that table while they lined his spine up.

But look at the gift we both have. Our kids are doing well. Regina's back at home with her friends and is in school.

And we're both finding our new path.