Wednesday, October 19

Schedule for December.

Oh fun, fun , fun. We just got Reginas Schedule for December. I am little upset about the dates. First of all I told them That PLESE do not schedule anything on or around 16th of December because it Last day of school before winter recess. At first everything was perfect. We got our schedule and it was around 5,6,7,(i think) of december. AND now we got new schedule. And guess what- we have to be there 12,13,14,15- and flying back On 16TH!!!!!!! HUH??? I really think that scheduling people there do not like me very much. I tryed to call and change, but then we have to wait another month blah blah blah blah. Oh anyway, I am just trying to deal with it. I am sure that Regina will be sick again after we return from memphis. I just now it. On a happier note- Reginas Chemo ended on December 22nd 2004. One year anniversary coming up.....

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Not that it will make you feel any better, but they're bringing that new MRI machine they put in the middle online, that's why everybody's getting moved.

Our appointment is early enough we aren't going to be moved, but I thought all our appointments were on one day, then they added one and now we have to fly out a day early for just one extra.