Thursday, April 28

Thursday- U P D A T E

Dr Gajjar just told me that REginas scans were good :):):):):):)
Regina is still sleeping. This time anestesia really wore her off :) SHe opens her eyes once in a while and tells me that She is really sleepy today. And she is great sleeper, and sleeping makes her feel good :) lol

Next time we will fly over to St Jude 1st and 2nd August :)


Right now, as I am typing this, Regina is in MRI room getting her MRI's for brain and spine. :)
She had to get poked twice, because first time her line did not flush, they had to take her IV line out and poke her once more. She did really great. Thank you Ms H for being so nice and caring. :)
Yesterday she had functional MRI where she stayed awake and very very still. Which she did. I was told that they have not seen 5 year old that still yet( not even her nerves moved)/ lol.

After her functional MRI we went to Target house where was Purina sponsored Incredible dog show. It was good one, but Regina kept telling me that these dogs are way to big. She rather wathc small dog show. hehe. Then she played with other kids on Target house playset and was upset when I told her it is time to leave.
She did not eat dinner, because it was Lasagna. When we returned to Target house around 7.30pm, she still told me that she is not hungry. Around 8.30. I told her to go to sleep , but she started crying and told me that she has not played her gameboy yet. I sayed it is to late and she did not eat her dinner, so It is time to go to sleep. Then suddenly she was very hungry. She ate banana and whole box of strawberry cereal( single serving one). And she forgot all about her gameboy and fell asleep. :)

No comments: