Wednesday, April 6

Busy days..

My husband is finally home and sleeping most of the time. lol. Kids don't want to let him out of sight. Regina refused to let him go to gym yesterday.

Anyway, now he will stay here until may 10th. He will stay until my birthday and then he will take off until Gabriels birthday in June.

I want to thank you for helping Gabriel and I raise money for St Jude. You know who you are ;) Remember 2 More days before I have to turn checks in. :) HURRY!!!! lol

Something really cool happened couple of days ago. Make a wish called and asked if Regina was interested in Wiggles. And since she is, we got 4 tickets to go to see Wiggles on Univeral Amphitheater on Saturday , april 9th 5 pm. I AM SO EXITED. SHE IS EXITED- EVERYBODY be exited with us. Tomorrow , after I finish with my parent hour in Gabriels Daycare, I will go out and buy us something Wigglish- so when we go to see wiggles on Saturday, we feel more festive. :lol ( I am going nuts, right???). When Regina heard that she has chace to go to sees wiggles , she ran upstairs and got her wiggles underwear - lol. Today we went to Make a Wish offices and I got the tickets. They have fancy office. Very nice and very busy and very clean and professional. lol.

OH, And yesterday We ( my DHand I ) we went out for dinner and movie, We ate On THe Border( mexican restaurante), and then saw Miss Conginiality 2. Movie sucked big time. I was expecting something better, but I did not get what I expected. I hated that Benjamin bratt did not play in this one. And Sandra Bulloc did really bad acting job. It just did not feel right. Yes, we got couple of laughs, but that is about it.

No comments: