Sunday, April 17

17,18,19,20,21,22,23,AND..

24tth of April--Can you count how many days left , before we fly to Memphis to Reginas FIRST 3 month check up? I am starting to get nervous and restless and stressed and all the things I don’t want to be feeling. Last year this time tumor was already present. I am not expert but I am looking her past pictures and I see how pale she was. She did appear little more tired and she felt very, very cold. I remember her teachers in school told me that She took longer naps and was very irritable and sad often. L I remember her school had this week- they have it every year, parents go and volunteer in the classes where their kids are. I Also went there and spent couple of hours playing with kids, reading books and just acting like kid herself, and that whole time I was thinking , Why Regina acted so tired and slow and sad . Little did I know. Week later ,( around -25 or 26th of april) I got a call from school. Regina threw up . They told me they were doing just some activities and she was on her way to the restroom after lunch , and out of blue she just started vomiting. When I picked her up , she was lying down in assistant Directors room floor, where they made her little resting place with pillows, mattress and blankets. When I picked her up she looked happy little girl , she gave me big hug and told me she loved me. I took her home and had to stay home for 48 hours( 2 days). 2 days no vomiting- then , the morning I was getting her ready to take her back to her TutorTime preschool , and she threw up again. There was stomack flu circling around in Tutor time...
….. Stay tuned for more….

No comments: