Tuesday, April 19

Ready to relax????

Who wants to join us??? Tomorrow morning we are headed to Palm Springs. We will stay to Ranco Las Palmas- resort and spa( Marriot). It is 2 miles from city /downtown Palm Springs. We hope to have some much needed fun and cleanse our minds before Big ST Jude trip.
http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/PSPCA

Regina is on Antibiotics to get rid of her herpes virus, and seems like she is healing very well. I also dropped off Reginas kindergarten registration papers , which means in fall Regina will start kindergarten. I am exited and worried same time. I don't know how will she do , or how she will get used to group activities again. She is spoiled to rotten by me and I think school for her will be tough at first. As she sayes- We will see!!!

But now I have to pack my bags and head to LALa land. Good night to you all. Tomorrow is another day and we dont' know what it brings with it. Hopefully better weather and lots of smiles and good laughs.:)

No comments: