Monday, March 23

I KNOW, it is time for a new update.





Regina is doing Really well:) No problems so far. eating, sleeping, playing, watching Tv, reading lot of books.
We went to CHLA today to get Reginas labs done. GRRRRRBRRRRURRRR. BLAH. YUCK.. Anyway, I was hoping that Reginas Platelets are about 100 000 by today, but no, they re not. They are about 72 000 - LOW to start her Cisplatin, CCNU and vincristine. DANG. I know I sound retarded, but I WANT HER ON CHEMO ALL THE TIME, which sadly is not an option. :(

Now we are going to wait another week. On Monday we get Reginas labs drawn, IF they are still LOW, then we will say Bye, Bye to this chemo and , welcome some new drugs into mix.(Tarceva at 85 mg/m2/day, oral cytoxan 50 mg PO Mon-Fri and Celebrex 200 mg PO BID)

It is not all sad. Regina really is doing Great. She is happy , she looks great, she acts pretty good, gives us hugs and kisses again. Takes good care of me ( Every time I cough - even a littlebit, SHE runs and gets me water :) AWWWW .

Also, on Friday we are going to Starlight Starbright gala- EXCITED. On Saturday we have 2 exiting events. Photo session in CHLA and and and--- ARE YOU READY FOR THIS------ NICKELODEON's Kids Choise Awards:D:D:D:D wohooooo:)
Finally , something SUPER exciting :)

Gabriel is doing better now, Since Nick is home. Listens better, acts better, does everything better:)

Myself I am kind of exhausted of doing nothing. I started doing weights in gym, and injured my sholder a little. very uncomfortable. I have to get back to My fave chiropractor, but have no desire to do so :( Just lazy:(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the updates... always wishing you the best.
xoxo-tiffani

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tyler is going to be so jealous that you guys are going to the Kids Choice Awards!!! :) Have a blast & take lots of pics & post them so I can show Tyler!!

Anonymous said...

we looked for you last night on tv... i hope you girls had an awesome time! share pics when you can! hope your day is fabulous!
xoxo-tiffani