Sunday, May 6

Ride for Kids








Today, May 6th,Regina, Nick, Gabriel and I headed to Torrance area where we attended Ride For kids event.
http://www.pbtfus.org/rideforkids/calendar/2007/losangeles07.html

It was amazing experience. Last year, Kathy Invited us to San Diego Area Ride for Kids event.. And she got me hooked. It is unbelievable event, and funds raised go towards Pediatric brain tumor research , and also brain tumor patients who reach college age, will be benefiting from money raised. J

Tide was BEAUTIFUL. Views amazing, weather HOT. And bikers were ON THE ROLL!!! It was huge event and money raised – over 200 000 dollars. WOW. WOW WOW..

Regina had lots of fun, but as happened during San diego ride, it also happened now- SHE and GABRIEL FELL asleep, and missed all the beauty surrounding them…. J
I also post coupe of pics for you J







And here is pediatri

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I think you may have motivated me to post the Ride For Kids pics from last October.

I thought you might like this.

You may be next.